Conversion Analysis Tools
Testing what works on your website is very important. By being active in doing this it will have a drastic effect on how much you earn from your visitors.
Here are some tools I recommend:
- Google Website Optimizer – Split test your pages to see what elements drive more sales or conversions.
- Crazy Egg – See what people are clicking on your website.
- Five Second Test – People view your website for 5 seconds, and then answer a set of question you set. Very useful to see if you are getting the right message across and setting the right impression.
- User Testing – Get friends, family and strangers to use your website while you watch (and not talk or direct them) to see how they interact.
- Survey Monkey – Survey your audience to find out what they want.
- kissMetrics – Analyze your sales funnel – Understand what people are doing on your website and products, and deliver behavior-based emails to engage them every step of the way.
- 4Q – Survey people as they leave. (4Q collects feedback from your website visitors to measure the quality of their experience and understand their intent. It includes 4 questions that help answer)
- com – Let people email their friends from your website to recommend a page on your site. Read what they say to their friends.
- Kampyle – get feedback from visitors with feedback button.
- Google Site Search or WordPress Search Plugin – Find out what people type into the search box on your site and if they find what they are looking for. http://yoast.com/wordpress-search/
- Google Alerts & Twitter RSS Feed – Get alerts for what people are saying online about your product/site. Simply set up a Google Alert, or do a search on Twitter and the RSS feed for the search is at the bottom.
- Google Analytics – Turn insights into action. See what pages are popular on your site and who’s sending your site.
- GetClicky – Alternative to Google Analytics
- Google Talk Chat Back (or LivePerson.com or Whoson.com for paid service) – Live Chat Support Software. Find out what people want from your website by chatting to them live.
Follow me on Facebook for more tips to grow your online business.